1. Ferlay J et al. GLOBOCAN 2012 v1.0, Cancer Incidence and Mortality Worldwide: IARC CancerBase No. 11 [Internet; cited 2016 November 21].
Available from: http://globocan.iarc.fr/Pages/fact_sheets_population.aspx
2. Abramson VG et al. Subtyping of triple-negative breast cancer: implications for therapy. Cancer. 2015;121(1):8–16.
3. Cancer center. Breast cancer risk factors. [Internet; cited 2017 Apr 4]. Available from: http://www.cancercenter.com/breast-cancer/risk-factors/
4. Pal SK et al. Triple negative breast cancer: unmet medical needs. Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2011;125(3):627–636.
5. American Cancer Society. Breast Cancer Facts & Figures 2013–2014 [Internet; cited 2016 November 21]. Available from:
6. Mittendorf EA et al. PD-L1 Expression in Triple Negative Breast Cancer. Cancer Immunol Res 2014;2(4):361–370.
7. Gaudet M et al. Risk factors by molecular subtypes of breast cancer across a population based study of women 56 years or younger.
Breast Cancer Research and Treatment 2011;130(2):587–597.
8. Fatma T et al. Association between common risk factors and molecular subtypes in breast cancer patients. Brst 2013;22:344-350.
9. Boughton B. Identifying Risk Factors for Triple-Negative Breast Cancer [Internet; cited 2016 November 21]. Available from:
10. Lehmann BD et al. Identification of human triple-negative breast cancer subtypes and preclinical models for selection of targeted therapies.
J Clin Invest 2011;121(7):2750–2767.
11. Dent R et al. Triple-Negative Breast Cancer: Clinical Features and Patterns of Recurrence.
12. Foulkes WD et al. Triple-Negative Breast Cancer. N Engl J Med 2010;363:1938–1948.